About Me

Edinburgh, Scotland

Friday 7 January 2011

Snow, Sky and Sunsets - February 2009

The snow and ice photos were taken along the Union Canal, in Linlithgow.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


These last three photos were taken on Princes Street in Edinburgh. I was waiting at a bus stop when the sun suddenly got low enough to light up all the cloud. Almost everyone around me stopped to look, many taking photos. It was a beautiful sight, seeing the colours change for about five minutes, and I was quite sad when the sun finally set - I could have happily watched for a lot longer!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos hun :)
    I've got some similar pics of Princes Street from when I was there. The Scott Monument was just too pretty against a setting sun to *not* photograph!

    ReplyDelete